Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mummy's worry

From last week till this week, it has been stressful for me. Mainly because of Rayden's feeding. His milk intake has dropped tremendously, from the usual 900ml to 400ml daily, which caused me to be very worried. As he is borned small size as compared with the rest, I am always worried that he is not growing well, or did not have enough milk intake. Therefore when he is able to finish 200ml per feed, I am very happy about it. Since starting his semi-solid intake, his milk intake has dropped abit, but it was since last week when he started to refuse his milk intake. No matter how much I tried, he still refuses to drink. Although he is eating well for his 2 meals semi-solid daily, I still feel that milk intake is important due to the calcium nutrients in his milk. And this morning when I checked on his gum, I realised that there are 2 teeth shape formed in his lower gum, which means that most likely he is teething now, and few mummies have advised me that it is normal for babies to refuse feed when they are teething. So I guess it is me who must learn to let go and not get too stress out about it, which affected badly on my mood.

No comments: