Sunday, November 23, 2008

Green Pea with Potato Puree

This weekend, mummy has tried something special for me. She has made Green Pea with Potato puree for me, I like the taste as Green Pea are meant to be sweet, however I only managed to finish half bowl of the puree, and started cranky as the time was near to my nap time, and I wanted to zzzzzzz. So mummy has got no choice but to throw away the balance, which wasted her efforts. I promise I will finish up next time.

Ingredients:

1. 1 small bowl of frozen green pea
2. 1 small potato
3. 1 tablespoon of boiled water


Method :

1. Remove the frozen green pea from the fridge
2. Put them in a plate to defrost it
3. Put them into a pot of boiling water and boil for 5 mins
4. After boiling, drain away the water and let it cool down
5. While waiting for the green pea to cool down, peel off the skin of the potato
6. Cut them into small pieces and rinse
7. Steam for 15mins till soft
8. Once the green pea has cooled down, remove the skin
9. Put them into the blender with the potato and blend
10. Serve in pigeon feeding bowl


This is how it looked like before blending

No comments: