This month, there is no routine checkup for me with Dr Ong, therefore mummy is not sure of my latest height and weight. However she is hoping that I will gain some weight during the next checkup. She is also feeling more assured that I am drinking my milk and taking my cereal and porridge well.
Let me share some of the milestones that I have reached :
* recognizes faces and voice clearly, especially daddy and mummy
* able to sleep on my own, and when awake, I am always a happy and cheerful baby
* able to keep myself entertained for at least 10 - 15 mins
* able to sit unsupported for 5 - 10 mins
* distinguish between bright colours and recognise them
* starting to learn and crawl backwards
* recognise own name when being called out
* able to do Hi5 with mummy
* develop separation anxiety without familiar faces
* able to transfer objects from hand to hand
* push away things that I dun like
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment