Thursday, January 29, 2009

1st Chinese New Year

It has been a hectic 1st CNY for me, because we have been going out daily and only go home when the sky is dark. So I have been missing my afternoon nap. The only time when I take nap is during the travelling time and will automatically wake up when I reach the destination. And also, as we are always out from morning, mummy has no time to prepare porridge for me, so I have been eating potato, carrot, minced meat and threadfin fish puree for lunch for the past 2 days ....... was wondering when I can have my delicious porridge again ......

For this 1st CNY, I enjoyed myself alot, being cuddled and carried around by a lot of relatives, although I may be seeing some of them for the first time, I do not regard them as strangers, will also played and enjoyed their company.

Mummy has her R & R time at Great Grandma place as I was being carried around by the aunties and uncles, while daddy enjoyed playing his mahjong.

And of course, after this CNY, I will be a little rich baby $$$$ ....... because I have collected a lot of Ang Bao and the biggest Ang Bao that I received is $300 from ...... 外公
Oh yeah, forgotten to mention .......... I fell down from the bed 2 days before the CNY. Mummy has walked out to get some water, and daddy was watching tv in the hall, and in less 2 minutes, I flipped over the pillows which mummy used to corner me, and landed on the floor. Poor me, have gotten a blueblack bao for my 1st CNY. I cried so loudly, and seeing me in this state, mummy felt so gulity and promise that she will never take chance again on me to leave me alone. So for this CNY, you will see me taking photos with my blueblack bao on my cheek.

舅公,小姨 and Me


姨婆 and Me


小姨,小舅 and Me


Happy Family ---- See me in my sleepy look

No comments: