This is the first time that I am writing ever since I set up this blog for Rayden. I hope to share my feelings and thoughts of what I have been through after the arrival of Rayden. He has indeed changed my life. People who know me for long will know that I am a workaholic and will put my work in top priority, above anything. After the arrival of Rayden, I tend to slow down in my pace for my work, and I used to work late at home, even after knocking off. But for now, my priority will be Rayden. Despite how busy I am, when I reach home, I will drop my work, and tend to Rayden first. I will only start to on my laptop when he is asleep or when Ronny is taking care of him. Other than that, I will place him above anything.
It's took me almost 5 years to decide to have a baby, and I am glad that I have made the right choice. With him entering my life, makes my life complete. Everyday is a new and fresh day, as he always surprise me with his growing stage. Just like today, he surprised me by able to pose in front of the camera and smile when I called out for him.
So everyday I am looking forward to his different developement stage, and wanting to go through with him.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
my dear doris...knowing u for so long... i m so touched by ur posting...its a big change for u, and u shld be proud of rayden.
cheers,
wen
Post a Comment