Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mummy's thought - 2

Today is the first time that I find Rayden is difficult to handle and manage. For the whole day, he has been crying and whinning, especially during the feeding time. He was hungry but refused to drink his milk. When I fed him, he kept crying non-stop and refused to drink at all. I got very frustrated and scolded him. Guessed Daddy felt "heart-pain" and took over from me, but still he behaved the same. In the end, I got to rock him to sleep first, then slowly fed him when he was half asleep, and finally he finished his milk.

After cooling down, I felt gulity for scolding him, because he is only a baby, so his only way of expressing is through crying. And also, I came across a phase in my May forum friend, Tracy's blog, it goes "Our babies are newborns only once in their life and we have only this once to be able to be part of their newborn life. Miss this chance and there will never be another. "

Comparing myself with his Daddy, I guess I am not as patient as him. So I promise myself that I will learn to be, and enjoy Rayden's growing stage, be it whether they are happy or angry moments.

No comments: