I turned 3 months old yesterday, but daddy and mummy were busy at work, so no celebration or birthday cake for me. Anyway mummy also said that no solid food for me before 6 months old to prevent any allergies to food, so I still have to wait before I can taste birthday cake.
Here are some of the milestones that I have reached during my 3rd month :
* recognizes faces and voice
* hold head steady for at least 10 secounds
* visually tracks moving objects
* squeals, gurgles
* blow bubbles
* giggles while playing with daddy
* flips sideway
* 45 to 90 degree turn
(mummy realises that I can "kick" myself moving when lying on my back, whether awake or asleep)
* search or turn towards sounds
* able to hold things in both hands
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment