Mummy has went back to work starting from 23 June 08, that's why there isn't much posting. Every morning, daddy and mummy will send me to grandma place and pick me up when they finish work. Most of the time when they pick me up, I am almost going to my dreamland and dozzing off during the journey home. It is also good that I dozzed off, and sleep when home, so that mummy can have her free time to do her things. She needs to shower, express milk for me, and also continue with her work. At times, when I am cranky, she has to drop everything and just carry and pat me to sleep. I am also trying to be cooperative with her and daddy. Usually after my last feed around 1230am, I will sleep until 4am for the next feed. So at least mummy has got 3hrs of sleep at night.
I know that mummy is having a hard time trying to get used to the routine after going back to work, so I also try to be "guai guai" and sleep on my own with my pacificer.
Let's hope that mummy will be more free and can upload more details of me ...... stay tuned !
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment