I am also going to stop expressing breast milk, as my supply is also getting low. This could due to the lack of expressing session. I only pump once a day, during the night time, therefore my supply has dropped tremendously. Of course, if I could still preserve, I hope to continue with breastfeeding for him, as he has got very sensitive skin, and I am kinda of worried on his allergy when I am going to start introducing semi-solid to him. Luckily his milk intake is good, and also, I have received a lot of advices to start his semi-solid only at 6 months. So I am going to monitor him, before deciding.
Today has been an amazing day for him. He has broke his record, he managed to nap for 3hrs, from 5pm - 8pm after his massage session, together with me. And on top of that, he does not need me to cuddle or carry him, instead I tried out another method introduced by another mummy, Jane to give him pacifier to try, and pat him on bed instead. To my surprise, he took it well and enjoyed it, after awhile he managed to KO on his own, without the usual carry carry method.
I feel so happy, and can feel that he is growing like a big boy, and can understand the mummy's needs, this feeling is something that I know I can never get from my work's satisfaction.
Mummy's favourite photo









No comments:
Post a Comment