When we came back, mummy decided to confine me at home and monitor my temperature as the nurse did mention that some of the babies will develop fever after the jab. In the afternoon, I didn't develop any fever, and still played and drank my milk. It was only till evening when Mummy and Daddy brought me to airport to have dinner with "ah ma" and "gu gu and family", I began to be cranky and started crying loudly. Luckily mummy has brought along the thermometer and after measuring, my temperature went up to 38.1 degree which meant that I was running a fever.
Daddy and mummy quickly brought me home, and fed me with the medicine. After taking the medicine, I managed to sleep from 10pm to 430am, and mummy had also been monitoring my temperature every 1 - 2hrs since then.
Today, I am feeling better, and my temperature has dropped back to normal, after mummy fed me with medicine and sponged me with towel. Although my temperature is back to 37.3 degree, my milk intake has dropped which worried mummy as well, but Dr Ong did ensure her that it is normal for babies to consume lesser milk intake when we are growing up.
Mummy, please dun worry for me, I am growing well and happy, except that I am not drinking as much as before.
Oh yeah, I am looking forward to the result that mummy has participated for the photo contest in http://www.mumcentre.com/. Hopefully, I can win the 1st Prize with the most votes !
With towel on my forehead, do I look cute ?









No comments:
Post a Comment