I turned 4 months old today. Daddy and mummy brought me to see Dr Ong for my 4th month assessment and also to take my second dose of 5-in-1 vaccination jab and Rotavirus oral medication. This time, mummy has decided to give me the fever medication once we reached home, as she is worried that I may developed fever, just like last month when I had my 1st jab. So far after we got home, everything is fine for me, I drink milk as normal and take my afternoon nap. However Dr Ong realised that I am having very bad sensitive skin, and wanted mummy to change my current bubble bath to "Physiogel" together with the lotion for my skin. Mummy is hoping that after the change, my skin will improve.
Here are some of the milestones that I have reached during my 4th month
* recognizes faces and voice
* able to identify close family members, like daddy, mummy, grandma
* able to hold head steady for at least 30 seconds
* visually tracks moving objects
* squeals, gurgles
* blow bubbles and drool
* develop loud giggles
* grab objects with both hands
* pull objects (such as mummy's hair)
* sleep on my own, without carrying
* response and have baby talk
* able to imitate sounds
* able to transfer objects from hand to hand
* play with toe
* push away things that he dun like
* flip sideway to more than 45 degree, but not able to flip completely
(always got stuck with the hand)
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment