Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Check up on 26th April 08

Mummy has went to see Dr Khi for her last check-up and scan .... to her disappointment, I am still very comfortable with my breech position and refused to turn my head down. Dr Khi also informed mummy that I am a big boy now, may not have enough space for me to turn down as well ....

So both daddy and mummy has made their decision, to proceed with the spinal c-sect to bring me to this world on 30 April, Wednesday .... Mummy is still joking with daddy that it is good that I celebrate my birthday on 30 April every year, so that the next day is a Public Holiday, and can go and party when I grow up :)

So the schedule for mummy will be : on 30 April 08, mummy will have her last meal at 2.45am, and after that, no more food .... followed by reaching the Thomson Medical Centre (TMC) at 645am and get ready for the operation.

So please stay tune to my arrival .....

No comments: