Wednesday, April 23, 2008

37th Week Checkup

On 21st April, mummy has went for her 37th week checkup ...... I am growing well and fine, and this week, my weight is coming to 3kg.

However Dr Khi has shared with mummy that I am in breech position, meaning that my head did not turn downwards, and Dr Khi is worried that it may be dangerous, if mummy is to go through natural delivery, so advised her to opt for C-sect latest by 2 May 08.

This news came in a shock to mummy as she is not the least prepared. All the while she is hoping for natural birth and even without epidural .... therefore she requested from Dr Khi to give her sometimes to get over it, and do another scan on 26th April, to see if I can be guai guai and turn around..... if not, then she will be going for c-sect on 30th April ...

Now, mummy is talking to me every now and then, hoping that I will be good and turn down before this coming Sat .... Let's pray hard together !

No comments: