It's Zoo time again ! Thanks for Uncle Chris and Bao Bao Jie Jie for free pass ! We managed to go on the compliments of the UOB bank. Although this trip was quite last minute, mummy was still happy that we managed to reach in time for the Animal Friends Show at 430pm and for the 1st time, we have decided to take the tram ride, instead of the usual road walk around. It was cooling to enjoy the breeze on the ride, and also saved us on the timing to walk. From the tram, we managed to see another sight of the zoo, and animals, and we have enjoyed ourselves for the afternoon.
However I was sad that I didnt manage to have the water play on that day as it was drizzling, mummy has promised to bring me back again another day to have fun
However I was sad that I didnt manage to have the water play on that day as it was drizzling, mummy has promised to bring me back again another day to have fun









No comments:
Post a Comment