Note from Mummy ..................
Dear darling,
recently mummy found that you have changed since I came back from my bkk trip, not sure whether it is good or bad, but for sure, you are indeed different. Guessed you are growing up and able to understand better. You are more clingy to me more than daddy, you are always asking for my attention, for hugs and kisses, and you have been replying me with your expressive expressions. Although I do feel tiring at times, my heart get warmed up when I see you with laughter and hugs.
After my trip back, I also realised the progressive development in you. Suddenly, you are speaking more than the past, picking up your speech, and learning new words. Although the pronunciation is not that clear, at least I know that you are making the efforts to do it. And you also surprised me with your understanding of Mandarin. Not sure whether it is the lesson at Zoophonics, you are able to understand Mandarin now, and even able to do the actions when I sing the Chinese song to you. This is really a great milestone that I see in you. So I have decided to let you continue with the lesson.
Well done and good job, my darling boy !
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment