Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Celebration cum Aunty Adeline's Birthday

Aunty Adeline's birthday falls on 22nd Dec, and as usuaCheck Spellingl, we will meet together and do our usual Xmas countdown and her celebration. Without fail, this year we did our celebration at Aunty Cheraline place, and indeed, mummy and the aunties can compile to a 10year series album to mark their friendship.

Looking back, the 3 of them got know to each other, as Daddy, Uncle Gerald and Uncle Jack are long time pals, they used to work together, have fun together, gamble together, so mummy and the aunties also become kakis and close friends.

Last year, I was still crawling around Aunty Cheraline's place, but this year, I am so busy running around the place, going around the gambling table to mess around, and having fun. And also, finally I managed to take a picture with the nice Xmas tree set up at her place.

No comments: