Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aunty Ros

Last weekend was one Saturday that I look forward. When I woke up from my nap, I realised that Aden kor kor and Ashlea mei mei were already at my place, ready to go for Aunty Ros's birthday celebration at NSRCC. Mummy quickly fed me lunch, and got me dressed and we left house for the chalet.

When we reached there, Uncle Devon and Aunty Ros were not even there yet, so we got no choice but to wait outside for them. While waiting for them, luckily I have all my friends to company me, especially Ethan kor kor, as I enjoyed watching him running around.
Finally they reached, and mummy quickly got me to change into swimsuit and off we went for a drip in the pool. Too bad that mummy didnt bring along the camera to the pool to capture the moments.

After the swim, I still refused to nap, and instead, I was busy climbing up and down the stairs, making daddy so tired to follow me around. And while mummy was playing mahjong, I also insisted to sit on her lap so that I can also play with the chips. Luckily I was quite well behaved and didnt mess up alot with her mahjong tiles, but still she lost $10 on the game !

This year, Aunty Ros celebrated her 36th birthday, and it was very thoughtful of Uncle Devon to hold this celebration for her, and guessed what, we dun even need to do the bbq on our own as Uncle Devon even paid for someone to do the job, and we only need to enjoy ourselves to the food ....... Yummy bbq food ! Such a loving couple !

With Ethan Kor Kor

With Ethan and Aden Kor Kor

Talking to Ethan Kor Kor

If you realise, all our names end with "than" ... Rayden, Ethan, Aden .... This symbolise that we are as close as brothers, just like mummy and the aunties

Ashlea Mei Mei and Aden Kor Kor

Loving Couple Birthday celebration starts, just like kids party

Mummy and Me !

No comments: