Dear darling boy,
You are already 16months and soon, you will be reaching the Terror 2. So far, you have always been mummy's joy and pride. Though at times, I get angry with your mischievous acts, when I saw your smile to me, it melts my heart and all angers are gone. I feel proud of you as you have been behaving well, and able to take messages and instructions from us. Your growth development has already touches me alot when you can walk towards your daddy and hug him with an open arms.
Suddenly mummy feels that you are no longer a baby, and wondering when will be the time when you will reject our hugs and kisses. (Hope that the day won't come). So when I think back, I do miss the times when you were just a baby, lying on the bed, letting me cuddling you, and see the different expressions of you.
Soon, mummy will be looking out for schools to put you in playgroup so that you can go school , learn new things and make new friends, hope that you can adapt to the new environment and enjoy going to school.
Always loving you,
Mummy
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment