Saturday, August 8, 2009

I am 15 month old

Finally, I have turned 15th month, and went to take my MMR and chickenpox jab from Dr Ong last Saturday. As per Dr Ong, I may develop fever 1 week later after the jab, and true enough, I started to develop fever since last Thursday. Although it was a mild fever, mummy was still quite worried and insisted that I continued taking my medicine for the past days. Hope I will get well soon.

Current development
- eat almost any food except for seafood
- able to stand with arm support to take my shower, without using any bath tub
- able to identify words like "clap", "waving", "happy"
- able to walk with support for long distance
- able to walk at least 5- 8 steps without support
- able to do basic actions like, waving, clap, arms up

No comments: