Luckily, there are many functions, as I only like to ride in it for awhile, and for most of the time, I prefer to play with the toys attached to it, if not, I prefer to stand and use it as push walker.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
My New Toy
Last week, mummy has went shopping with Aunty Lynn, Aunty Angela and Aunty Mona as there was Robinson sales. Under the persuasion from the aunties, mummy has decided to buy the Playskool Busy Basic - Step Start Walk and Ride for me. However she only managed to open up this new toy one week later for me, as she has not been feeling well, and every night when we returned from grandma place, I was almost to my dreamland. So finally I have got a chance to play with it last Thursday.
Luckily, there are many functions, as I only like to ride in it for awhile, and for most of the time, I prefer to play with the toys attached to it, if not, I prefer to stand and use it as push walker.

Luckily, there are many functions, as I only like to ride in it for awhile, and for most of the time, I prefer to play with the toys attached to it, if not, I prefer to stand and use it as push walker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment