Times flies, and I am now 7mths old. Although based on the recent checkup, I didn't put on much weight, mummy has decided not to be super kan chiong and stressed out about it, as Dr Ong had assured her that at least there is weight gain, and as long as I am drinking and eating my cereal and puree, everything is fine for me.
Let me share some of the milestones that I have reached :
* recognizes faces and voice clearly, especially daddy and mummy
* able to sleep on my own, and when awake, I am always a happy and cheerful baby
* able to keep myself entertained for at least 10 - 15 mins
* able to hold head steady
* visually tracks moving objects
* able to sit on my own for at least 10 seconds without support
* distinguish between bright colours and recognise them
* play with hands and legs and sucking toes
* recognise own name when being called out
* able to do High5 with mummy
* develop separation anxiety without familiar faces
* grab objects with both hands
* able to transfer objects from hand to hand
* push away things that I dun like
* doing multiple flips continuously
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment