I turned 5 months old on last Monday. Daddy and mummy brought me to see Dr Ong for my 5th month assessment and also to take my last dose of 5-in-1 vaccination jab. On top of that, I still went through another round of urine test as I am being diagnosed of having UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) during my last checkup. Therefore I am being put on antibiotics for consecutive 2 weeks from Dr Ong. And finally, I managed to clear my urine test, no more bacteria found. Mummy was so happy, but Dr Ong still suggested to mummy for me to go through MCU test, which means that they will still require to do another round of scan on my bladder to make sure that there is also no infection. It has been scheduled 2 weeks later on 22 Oct @ 9am. Mummy is praying hard that everything will be fine for me.
Here are some of the milestones that I have reached during my 5th month
* recognizes faces and voice, especially daddy and mummy
* able to hold head steady for at least 50 seconds
* visually tracks moving objects
* develop loud giggles
* distinguish between bright colours
* watch baby program for 15 - 20 mins
* play with hands and legs
* recognise own name when being called out
* turns towards new sound
* develop separation anxiety
* will look out for familiar faces and sounds
* grab objects with both hands
* able to transfer objects from hand to hand
* push away things that I dun like
* flip sideway to more than 45 degree, but not able to flip completely
* when placed on tummy time, learn to start crawling
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment