On 6 October 2007, Mummy went for her monthly checkup, and had her second scan on Me ... By then, I was 8 weeks and 6 days ... So amazing and time flies ... right ?I was 2.17cm and heartbeat was growing strong ...... Daddy and Mummy were so happy that I was growing well, and looking forward to see me again during the next month checkup.
And so mummy and daddy had decided to proceed with their Bangkok Shopping Trip on 17th - 21 October 2007, with Aunty Adeline, Uncle Jack, Aunty Cheraline and Uncle Gerald ...... Off she went for her 5D4N trip, to enjoy her shopping and favourite tom yam soup .....
And so mummy and daddy had decided to proceed with their Bangkok Shopping Trip on 17th - 21 October 2007, with Aunty Adeline, Uncle Jack, Aunty Cheraline and Uncle Gerald ...... Off she went for her 5D4N trip, to enjoy her shopping and favourite tom yam soup .....









No comments:
Post a Comment